Spirit-Led Technology (or “SLTy”, which we pronounce “salty”) is a message of life. The scope of this subject is much bigger than most people imagine!
These perspectives should inform everything we do in information/technology.
Note: Over time, the subtopics below will become links - click to learn more through stories, deeper articles, and topical conversations.
A biblical, God-centered understanding of high tech is distinct in many ways…
- Premise-The origins of information/technology: with God or mankind
- Purpose-God’s overall plan and goal for technology
- Principles-Godly (versus worldly) attitudes-how to think about technology
- Practices-Guidelines for working with technology appropriately
- Potential-The role of technology in the future
Expanding on some of the above topics…
Practices: Getting Things Done
A Spirit-Led high tech perspective influences how we work. We learn to create and use technology under God’s ongoing invitation and direction. This impacts all areas, including…
Foundations of High Tech
Recognizing God’s perspective leads to curiosity about the Big Ideas underlying our high tech world. We need to discover if God is the Author and Designer, i.e. if there is a SLTy view of…
- Engineering Creativity
- Consumer Marketing
- Management by Objective
- Mass Production
 The listed elements have been recognized as crucial to the development of a sustainable high tech culture.